Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Dual sim dialler buttons missing

(Topic created on: 21-10-2021 08:55 PM)
amjadellahi
Pioneer
Options
The latest update has removed the 2 button dialler option for dual sims. I only see 1 dialler button.

How have they messed this up? 

90 REPLIES 90
Options

AMAZING NEWS for ALL OF US !!! (well everyone but @ElfStone ) -- Samsung has finally fixed this issue.

Our friend @AemJay from Sumsung Germany Community has helped "confirmed that the issue is indeed fixed with the recent October 2021 update" !!!!!

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s20-series/weird-dual-sim-issue/m-p/4165295/emcs_t/S2h8ZW...

Can anyone here help validate and confirm if this news is real and after you have deployed October update, please provide screenshots here so we can use as evidence ? we would like to see both Samsung Calls (Phone Dialer) and Samsung Messages (SMS) app finally have returned both dual SIM1 + SIM2 buttons for Android 11, UI 3.x !!!!

fingers crossed!!!

0 Likes
amjadellahi
Pioneer
Options
Can you please not post fake news unless you have screenshot to prove.
0 Likes
Options

@amjadellahi - WTF !!  Be specific and explain who are you talking to buddy ??!! I'm asking you and everyone here to help validate and confirm the news that @AemJay shared!!! Please provide screenshots as evidence!!

0 Likes
amjadellahi
Pioneer
Options
Im the original poster of the problem. There is no fix. Post here if you have a real solution. If you are asking if another thread have the solution, ask in the other thread.
0 Likes
Options

@amjadellahi - NO! You clearly do not understand what I posted. Just go back and READ AGAIN!!! And nobody cares you are the "original poster" of the problem!! This problem is reported on many threads worldwide!!! 

You should appreciate if ppl here are sharing updates ....and you need to help validate and confirm....WTF are you doing ???! STOP B_itch'n !!

0 Likes
Options

AMAZING NEWS for ALL OF US !!! (well everyone but @ElfStone ) -- Samsung has finally fixed this issue.

Our friend @AemJay from Sumsung Germany Community has helped "confirmed that the issue is indeed fixed with the recent October 2021 update" !!!!!

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s20-series/weird-dual-sim-issue/m-p/4165295/emcs_t/S2h8ZW...

Can anyone here help validate and confirm if this news is real and after you have deployed October update, please provide screenshots here so we can use as evidence ? we would like to see both Samsung Calls (Phone Dialer) and Samsung Messages (SMS) app finally have returned both dual SIM1 + SIM2 buttons for Android 11, UI 3.x !!!!

0 Likes
AemJay
Journeyman
Options

@DualSIMNote10Plus is misinterpreting the subject of the mentioned thread. Totally unrelated. That said,  SIM selection for calls and messages works on the S20 , see my reply in another thread covering this issue: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-note10-series/lost-dual-sim-choice-in-calls-and-messages-...

0 Likes
Options

@AemJay - I did NOT misinterpret anything.....you clearly need to READ AGAIN!! And stop posting fake news when this major issue has not been resolved!!

Also, NO ONE CARES about the instructions you are sharing on switching SIM......PLEASE STOP promoting this non sense!

0 Likes
Options

Hi Everyone! Bad news is Samsung Moderators ( ie. @AntS ) are useless Samsung employees as they refuse to help us escalate the issue and take this to Senior Ranking Samsung Executives......net net Samsung has zero plans to fix the issue!

Amazing news is Google Pixel 6 and GP6 Pro are released!!! 

GP6 - https://store.google.com/ca/product/pixel_6?hl=en-GB 

GP6 Pro - https://store.google.com/ca/product/pixel_6_pro?hl=en-GB 

Good news we can trade in our useless Samsung devices and get some credit!!!

Time to move on and never trust Samsung again!!!

Screenshot_20211226-155849_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20211226-155126_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Likes
Options

@amjadellahi- WRT to "EVIDENCE"....so far, based on my findings, searching all the many Samsung Community threads reporting this same issue globally, well there is only 1 person @ElfStone that likes current method to toggle SIM1 & SIM2 with one button......and it appears Samsung Moderator @AntS and Samsung Moderator Supervisor @CarloL are not being honest, they are simply just not doing their duties as Samsung employees and just using @ElfStone feedback as excuses!

Unfortunately I am unable to forward this to 'Customer feedback' / Support Team because opening a case with Samsung Support using the Samsung Members app only connects with users local country......Well, please remember, I am in Canada, so my Samsung Members app only connects to Samsung Community in Canada and here they do not handle Dual SIM support (not even in USA). Only overseas such Europe, Asia, etc.

So assuming you are in Europe, then I will need your help to forward - so can you please help open a case using your Samsung Members app....and very good questions to ask them 1) why we are rejected/ignored and 2) where is the evidence of customers asking for previous functionality of two separate buttons SIM1 + SIM2 removed ?

In addition, the more the better, if we can please have as many Samsung Dual SIM users in Europe, Asia, etc also open a case using their Samsung Members app with urgent request to fix this issue and bring back the two separate SIM1 + SIM2 buttons for both Samsung Messages (SMS) app and Samsung Phone (Calls) app. And please spread the word, thanks!

0 Likes