Did you mean: 

Original topic:

disappointed galaxy note 20

(Topic created on: 30-10-2020 07:30 PM)
spuddywuddy
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I have had galaxies for years now and always been happy with them until now my s10+ was fantastic but I fancied an upgrade what a mistake that was all I can say is steer clear of the galaxy note 20 I've had nothing but problems with it I've now had to buy a wireless charger at my own expense because my phone has decided there is moisture in the charger port it has been no were near any moisture I've tried all the quick fix tips and nothing is working I think its time for another upgrade to a phone that actually works (not Samsung)
11 REPLIES 11
TessM
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Hey @spuddywuddy ,

The first step would be performing a Soft Reset on the phone. To do this press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 10 seconds and if a warning pops up, press the Volume down button.

Make sure that you are using the official Samsung charger and cable.

Check the charger port for any dust/dirt/obstructions. If this is free of obstructions, try charging through a different mains socket to check if the issue is with the phone or the charger itself.

0 Likes
spuddywuddy
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I've done all of this
0 Likes
TessM
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

That is fine. The next step would be having the phone examined by one of our engineers. Please contact our Support Team:https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/or take the phone to your nearest Support Centre: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/service-centre/

0 Likes
littlephone
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
You could bring your device to the Samsung Experience Store for an appointment to have a detailed look up. Your problem might possibly caused by hardware fault
0 Likes
spuddywuddy
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
just had repeated problems do I run around trying to fix it or do I just get a new phone
0 Likes
littlephone
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Try bringing in to the Experience Store to have a detailed check before deciding
0 Likes
spuddywuddy
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
well looks like that option is out so think I need to get a new phone its still saying moisture error and it won't fast charge wirelessly so as a work phone its about as much use as a wet fart the battery takes a hammering with my calls alone then I have to carry a wireless charger round too oh and if I am using the phone whilst charging its awkward and either stays on the same percentage battery or just keeps dropping just a little slower flag ship phone my ***** more like the titanic
0 Likes
ValGd
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Hi,
I'm so sorry to piggy back on this post, but its the first time I've seen a response from anyone at Samsung, so I'm trying to get some help.
If possible can you check out my comments on a thread regarding no aux connection to enable audio in car.
It's been discussed and remained a problem for months and yet this issue has been completely ignored!
Whats the point of this forum without your assistance?
So I'd much appreciate some kind of response from yourself or colleague on that post.
Thank you
0 Likes
Nsgdm1
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I have the same problem , phone was sitting on table charging when all of a sudden moisture detected error came up , has not been anywhere near moisture and now can't charge it unless I but a wireless charger.

First ever Samsung phone and must say extremely dissapointed.

0 Likes