Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Case and Screen Protector

(Topic created on: 10/03/21 19:56)
mystican03
Back for More
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Could somebody recommend me a good screen protector and case for Note 20 Ultra because the last time I bought a screen protector it would slowly come off when I put the case on and the sides case I bought were not raised high enough to protect the phones screen.
Thanks 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Shazzkid
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
All Spigen brand cases are compatible with screen protectors, and this screen protector is advertised as being case friendly by having a small gap around the edge to allow for case fitment and has extremely high and numerous reviews on Amazon. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08C2MK1XT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_P0EA77KQ15X7B1AYC4F9

Heres an example Spigen case: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B089CPVHJX/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_EX70WS4GHCBD7TJX0MDX
0 Likes
mystican03
Back for More
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Note 20 Ultra
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Updated my comment
0 Likes
mystican03
Back for More
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Thank you
0 Likes
papashaun
Smooth Operator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Screen protector - Whitestone Dome glass - bit more expensive but worth it - had on my Note10+ for over a year and works fine re screen / fingerprint sensitivity
If you go that route then be sure to watch their installation videos first, follow the instructions and take your time fitting it
0 Likes
Wisam123
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Hello,
could you please recommend tempered glass screen protector for Samsung S21 compatible with fingerprint scanner. I tried 3 different screen but unfortunately the fingerprint scanner does not work. Thanks
0 Likes
Fiona26
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
For both s10+ and note 10+ I used Whitestone dome. When I got my note 20 ultra I decided to go for the spigen. Same kit that you get with the white stone. It was half the price and to be honest the finger print scanner I find a lot more reliable then the white stonedome was on the other 2 phones. So I saved money and it worked better. They also do them on amazon for the s21.
Case1188
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Whitestone dome all day long.