Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

battery

(Topic created on: 18-12-2020 08:28 AM)
Gazza40
Pathfinder
Options
Whats the average screen on time with nothing turned down to save battery. I. Getting about 3 and half hours which is shocking 
7 REPLIES 7
DianDD
Voyager
Options
For how long you have this phone? I am on S20FE and the first 3 or 4 days my battery was terrible, I did clean of the system cache partition and now get at least double longer battery life, however people say in the beginning it is always bad then becomes much better.......
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

There isn't an “ average ” screen on time really @Gazza40 

Battery life is a subjective topic as phone's are set up differently i.e preference settings, apps, app preferences and even different network signal strengths can affect battery.

My rule of thumb is to get a days usage.

Can you go through a full cycle of battery use and then go into your device care section and battery then screen shot it to show your usage etc.

i.e 

Screenshot_20201129-192848_Device care.jpg

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

Getting about 16 hours standby and 5 hours screen on time. 7:30am till Midnight with 12% left last night. More then Fair for my usage.

0 Likes
Gazza40
Pathfinder
Options
you must have the snap dragon if your getting that
0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

Nope. Exynos on EE.

 full disclosure now I've looked properly, 4 hr 40 but it seems to be past midnight and more then 12% left. Don't think that charge where you can see a line during the day added anything. Was plugged into PC to transfer a file for about 2 minutes. I would say I could get, on a good day 5+ hours screen on from 7-12, but that just depends on so may things (apps used, WiFi or data, signal strength, syncing)

SmartSelect_20201218-184416_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
Gazza40
Pathfinder
Options
more than anyone else has got most I've got is 4hrs and never lasts the day
0 Likes
Gazza40
Pathfinder
Options
had to go back on charge as well so don't know how you get 5 hrs screen time

Screenshot_20201218-215013_Device care_864.jpg