Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Banking App not working.

(Topic created on: 21-01-2021 08:04 PM)
Jagga7477
First Poster
Options
Good evening, to samsung users.

1st is a quick question, since I've upgraded from my Samsung note10 to the note20 ultra, my mobile banking app does not work. I've uninstall it and reinstalled it but it still won't work.

2nd, how's does 1 become a product tester for samsung?

Can anyone help please.

Thank jag

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Perhaps your banking app isn't yet compatible with Android 11. It would be worth speaking with them.

As for product testing, I have no idea, sorry.
0 Likes
BuzLightYearDob
First Poster
Options
0 Likes
Jagga7477
First Poster
Options
thank.you very much.
0 Likes
ecoyotzi
Student
Options

Did you get it to work?  I have a similar problem that i suspect is related to the Samsung or Google Cloud that keeps the bank app getting "the old" activation from the older phone that is no longer authorized to work. Did i explain myself?

Hope you get it to work.

0 Likes
Jagga7477
First Poster
Options
Mine still does.not work, I've been to the bank and they could not help...
0 Likes
MissyJ
First Poster
Options
Good afternoon Jagga7477, have you tried updating your banking app. I upgraded from an S9 to the Note 20 Ultra and that's what i did to get my banking app to work. Good luck
ecoyotzi
Student
Options

Turns out that my banking app was about to get replaced with another new one, diferent.

Thank you.

0 Likes
MissyJ
First Poster
Options
You're welcome. I'm glad that you're all sorted now.
0 Likes
Members_tqc2X6Y
First Poster
Options

I have been using a banking app and a credit card app for two or three years now with no issues however since I installed an update on my Galaxy A42 5G a couple of days ago I can't use either app! Is this the same problem you've had?

0 Likes