Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps keep crashing on my Samsung s20 note ultra

(Topic created on: 05-04-2022 06:18 AM)
JinxBoy
Student
Options

Would really love some help or advice since last night after number Google app updates virtually most apps on my phone open then instantly crash and close apart from Facebook and chrome 

I've tried everything going through settings each apps settings rolled back some Google app updates and nothing apart from last option I don't want to do that's factory reset my phone

I have a Samsung s20 note ultra running UI 4.1 (and it's been running fine since that update)

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Please try the following @JinxBoy 

Https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to hook up to a Computer or insert your earphones to enter into recovery mode. 

And also https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ will help to highlight if an app or theme etc is potentially causing issues. 

Let us know how you get on please. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
JinxBoy
Student
Options
Thanks for the advice in the end the only way I could resolve the issue was a compete factory reset

Thankfully I had a compete back up and doing it that way worked as any of the Google updates that caused the issues I faced didn't happen after factory reset

Drastic fix but it worked
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

No worries. 

Good to hear your sorted 👍 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "