Support

Open search

Note20 pre-order: Xbox Game Pass Promotion

Highlighted
SOLVED
Observer

Has anybody who got the xbox controller with their note 20 had the game pass 3 months free play through via email yet?

Think it's going live on the 15th?
  • OS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

We’re sorry to hear that you’ve reported some issues getting your codes to claim your pre-order gift from us.

Customers who pre-ordered the Galaxy Note20 series from us were offered the choice of a gift depending on which they chose, check out the below table for what the options were. 

Sam_UK_0-1601042684696.png

• If you pre-ordered direct from Samsung Online Shop UK, you would have been asked to make the selection at the point of sale.
  • If you pre-ordered from another retailer including the Samsung Online Shop Ireland, you were asked to submit a claim on Samsung Member. 

To help us to look into what you’re reporting, please could you send a private message to us so we can take some further details from you? Select the following link and choose 'Send a Message': 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1716597

View solution in original post

182 REPLIES 182
Highlighted
Apprentice
I bought note 20 ultra and got free xbox controller but not received my 3 months xbox pass yet when do we get it does anyone know 🤔 
Highlighted
how long did it take to come
Highlighted
says can take upto 45 days... lil bit ridiculous really 😕
Highlighted
got controller today 🤪
Highlighted
how do you sign up for it do you have a link..
Highlighted
I googled it for link
Highlighted
hi the xbox game pass gets released on the 15th of September by Microsoft so you you will receive you 3 month code on the 15th or after
if this helped please leave a 👍
Highlighted
ty
Highlighted
Back for More
yes the xbox cloud service is going live on the 15th
Top Liked Authors