Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCREEN BURN

(Topic created on: 10-11-2020 10:45 PM)
Abzy
First Poster
Options
SCREEN BURN IN NOTE 10+. Just to give context I have had a Note 10 + plus which was through upgrade programme. And I made sure I had kept it in in good condition. However when I traded in they were asking £100 based on the fact that I had screen burn. how the hell can a top tier phone be this shit. And before you judge I am Partially sighted. Will be avoiding samsung at this rate cause that's just annoying its really making me think twice. I was hoping to upgrade every year. Any tips on what to do to stop my new phone screen burn in. 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AdzJWilko
Apprentice
Options
You can get it fixed at a samsung repair centre for free as long as there is no physical damage to the screen. Call up customer service and they can get it picked up and fixed for you.
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
agree with AdzJWilko... that would be covered under the manufacturer warranty cause it's within 24 months as long as there's no signs of other damage.

from my experience screen burns normally happen if the time out light is set at a longer period of time. I normally try to keep all my phones and tablets 2 mins max time out.