Did you mean: 

"Call barring" does not appear

(Topic created on: 05-08-2020 09:39 AM)
hoazeroz
Apprentice
Options

Hello guys,

Appreciated your help with my case. 

Here's the situation, I cannot find the function "call barring" in my SS Note 10 plus, please check the illustrations below.

And of course, I do not register any call barring service from the provider, I have already checked and ensure that.

Any solution suggested, please? Thanks all!

P/s: When I made an international call, the device stated that "call barring is on" and I cannot make the call. I dont know why 😞  Somehow I need to turn off this function (in case it is on)

Screenshot_20200805-141910_Call settings.jpgScreenshot_20200805-141920_Call settings.jpg

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Je655
Helping Hand
Options

To block all phone calls:

Call forwarding>always forward>copy the other options that lead to your voicemail.

To block an individual caller:

Call setting>block numbers

You can also use do not disturb and set allow calls to none while you using this feature.

Hope this helps

0 Likes
hoazeroz
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

Cheers to you Je655.

Actually, I need to make some international call however, the device keeps saying that call barring is on, and I cant make the call. 

That's why I need to check for call barring and cannot find it.

Je655
Helping Hand
Options

So mine is missing also. I did find a short code that seems to be linked to this feature but its also not working and i get this error. 

Call barring: *#33#

If you call this code do you get the same error?

I think this might be blocked by the provider

Screenshot_20200805-021206_Phone.jpg

hoazeroz
Apprentice
Options

I dont think it is the provider's as I check their service with my sim, no call barring is carried. 

Also, the command *#33# works for me. Have a look, it seems that no call barring is on, hw, i still cannot make the international call.

Screenshot_20200805-194107_Phone.jpg

Screenshot_20200805-194527_Call.jpg

0 Likes
Je655
Helping Hand
Options

If its working for you also try 

*331#

*332#

*330#

*333#

If you switch the * for another # it switches it to disable

Example:#331#

No matter what it said i was able to make calls but i had that error at the top "non existing short code"

0 Likes
hoazeroz
Apprentice
Options

thanks man, but it doesnt work. 

0 Likes