Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 3 for Note10+ 5G estimated release date

(Topic created on: 07-01-2021 11:35 AM)
Mahammad
Navigator
Options
So far Switzerland and Spain has the Android 11 update on their SM-N976B 5G devices. I'll use Switzerland as an estimation. 

Last year Switzerland got Android 10 update on 23/12/2019 and UK got it on 06/01/2020, so UK gets the update about 15 days later.

Switzerland got the One UI 3 Android 11 beta on 29/12/2020, if we add the same 15 day delay as last year that would be 12/01/2021.

So even though us Note10+ 5G users didn't get access to the One UI 3 beta programme despite the community manager saying so, hopefully we get the stable official update around the 12th-15th of January 2021 if everything goes to plan!

Edit: Baltic and Romania got the update on the 6th Jan, total of 4 countries have it now. 
16 REPLIES 16
AM4N
Voyager
Options
Unfortunately we missed out on the BETA, was really disappointed. My hopes are high for receiving the update around the 14th.
xXMyBoyAshXx
Explorer
Options
If we don't get the stable within two weeks from the release date in Switzerland I'll consider changing phone which isn't from Samsung soon and go with one that is more reliable and in which you can expect maximum competency. I can't believe that a £1200 phone is not treated in a high standard and being considered as an old flagship, this is freaking ridiculous.
Mahammad
Navigator
Options
Yeah, yesterday the Baltic and Romania got the update, hopefully we get it in 2 weeks or sooner.
0 Likes
Mahammad
Navigator
Options
Romania and Baltic got the update yesterday, total of 4 countries have it now, I'm hoping we get it within 2 or so weeks.

My guess is that they're pushing it to small regions to test any bugs or errors before pushing it out to the US, UK etc. So tempted to flash my phone but I'll wait 😂
0 Likes
xXMyBoyAshXx
Explorer
Options
I would do that as well but as of now it's useless, the update it's just around the corner and we need a little bit of patience. I'd do that only if my phone one day will be forgotten as the s8 series and s9 series phones (which is a shame as they're still great phones), in that case it's worth cracking em. I used to crack them back in 2018 and I must say that I was really happy as I didn't have to rely on Samsung.
AM4N
Voyager
Options
I just got an update list saying the Note10+ 5G is getting the update in February! This is getting frustrating now 🤚
0 Likes
Mahammad
Navigator
Options
This happened last year too, they said we'd be getting the update in January but I got the update late December.

People in Germany already have the update for the 4G version a month early. Seems like they underestimate their rollout schedule which is cool I guess incase there's a major flaw with the update.
Mahammad
Navigator
Options
An update, today they've pushed out the update to around 38 more regions such as UAE, Africa, France, Germany etc but not the UK, I feel so disrespect right now 😂😂
0 Likes
xXMyBoyAshXx
Explorer
Options
This is getting so ridiculous, another reason why I need to change smartphone, Samsung is the best 😂
0 Likes