Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10 Plus - Best Screen Protector

(Topic created on: 20-08-2020 09:48 AM)
Jaywood88
Student
Options
Morning,

Any recommendations for the best screen protectors  for the note 10 plus that supports a Spigen Neo Hybrid case? 

Struggling big time!!
4 REPLIES 4
Case1188
Voyager
Options
yeah, a Whitestone dome, best screen protector ever, a little expensive but well worth it.
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
I don't know if they still do, but here in the UK you were able to go in a Samsung Experience Store and have one applied, although there may be a fee for that. They apply it using a glue that is UV cured, but to be honest it's not perfect - bubbles are left underneath the screen protector and they won't go away.

The only other experiences I have is with the Invisible Shield Ultra Clear screen protector (which does stick to the curved edges) and the Spigen screen protector (this one tends to have a sort of orange peel effect but I've gotten used to it). And also, if applied correctly, they were compatible with a Spigen case (can't remember which one was it).
Hope it helps

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Samsung Experience Stores do sell the plastic tpu Samsung option and if you ask nicely they'll fit it for you at no charge if the Rep isn't busy.

In the Uk the Note 10 comes pre fitted with a screen protector so if you haven't already removed it it should have one on.

If you intend to fit another make sure the factory one is removed.

I removed mine and fitted the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector as imo they are the best available and work will with the fps and most cases.

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Jaywood88
Student
Options
thanks guys 🙂