Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10+ lock screen brightness

(Topic created on: 13-02-2020 02:22 PM)
ForeignFez
Apprentice
Options

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone's encountering the same issue as me - my Note 10+ lock screen is a certain brightness, then, when my phone unlocks and goes to the home screen, the screen dims slightly (but the brightness slider doesn't move - even when my home screen is at full brightness, my lock screen is somehow brighter still).

Anyone know why this is? I'm using face unlock, but the option to increase brightness when using face unlock isn't turned on, so that shouldn't be affecting anything. And I've tried it with the fingerprint unlock too and the same thing happens.

It's not a big deal, but it is irritating, since there's no obvious reason for it to happen.

I'm using the latest software for the device.

4 REPLIES 4
ArunSharma
First Poster
Options

I  am also facing the same problem and it is a big turn off.

KPriebe
First Poster
Options

Same thing with me.  It's nuclear bright in the morning when I grab it, but after unlock it goes back to normal brightness. 

0 Likes
Hush
First Poster
Options

Having the same issue w mine... I feel like I'm starting to get migraines from the blinding light. It's awful 😣

0 Likes
fishman
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

I'm a bit late to this but I found it on another forum. If you go to security and then face recognition, theres an option for 'brighten screen' which makes the lock screen brighton in the dark to see your face. Turn it off and it will be the same brightness locked and unlocked.

0 Likes