Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mirrorlink certificate download error

(Topic created on: 27-02-2021 11:28 PM)
Mirror_link
First Poster
Options

Hi,

My mobile (note10+ - Android 10) can't connect to my car Pejuot 3008 model 2019, everytime asked for mirrorlink certificate and failed to download it.

Please support,

Thanks

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Je655
Helping Hand
Options

Samsung has now decided to end support for MirrorLink starting June 1, 2020. It will not be available to new users after that. Existing users will be able to continue using it, however, if they factory reset their device, connect to a new vehicle, clear app data or even update the firmware on their device, they’ll lose Mirrorlink.

Sorry but the service has been shut down so the server your attempting to download from no longer exists.

Support8
First Poster
Options

This is dumb. Why did you remove support?

cool_kuba
Journeyman
Options

Samsung please bring this feature back online, it is very important for many people!

HK53
First Poster
Options

Just take it away just like that when people have paid money on apps to work with Mirrorlink.Disgraceful .What else are you going to stop .May buy a phone from another company next time

Irenet
Student
Options

This is crazy, and so unfair. I have downloaded Android Auto, but cannot use it via my car, only my phone. This is no use, as I wouldn't be able to look down at my phone to find out where I am, or where I need to turn to reach my destination!!

I certainly hope Samsung have a change of heart and reinstates Mirror Link!!

Members_UhaV9Mr
First Poster
Options

So Samsung has taken away mirrorlink and pointed us to work with android auto! Crazy. Android auto is buggy and does not work properly, for almost a year now since there major update. Samsung knows this but the dollar speaks louder.

Thanks Samsung, after having owned almost all the galaxy's I think it's time to leave samsung and android.  

GirayCosan
First Poster
Options

I hope Samsung change its mind and at least support device which were able use mirrorlink. Although  I couldnot succeded with my S8+ phone up to now, I still want to fight to connect my phone by mirrorlink. 

taz
First Poster
Options

I will not be buying Samsung handset in August 21, worst thing they did was remove Mirror link. I have a costly car which has Mirror link and Miracast and I cant use a handset which set me back £1300.00.  Apple or Sony which I will be buying

Members_k7KImut
First Poster
Options

como a samsung canselou o mirrorlink eu tambem vou desistir da samsung tem outras marcas que tambem tem um bom mirrorlink, sempre trabalhei com a mesma marca samsumg mas sendo assim tambemvou mudar.