Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove rubbish android 11?

(Topic created on: 30-01-2021 10:41 AM)
KELiON
Journeyman
Options
Hello,

I need fast solution how to remove this rubbish update to android 11.
Everything is working wrong and it's not possible to set mobile like before because they removed settings! What a shame...

Any pc app can remove the update?
 Or factory reset is necessary?

Thanks mates

8 REPLIES 8
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

You cannot remove Android 11, it's a whole new operating system. Your only option is to learn how to flash the device with previous firmware. Hardly fast and potentially dangerous if you don't know what you're doing,

KELiON
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for reply,
Then I want to remove this new operating system and this is against the law if they don't allow to do that.
I think my best option is to broke mobile, receive new, sell it and buy iPhone.

cheers
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It is not illegal to flash your device. However, it will invalidate any warranty and you could brick your device. There are many tutorials in the net you can follow. I'm afraid I'm not allowed to give detailed help on the process.
KELiON
Journeyman
Options
This is ridiculous and illegal in EU to do things like google do and hope they will pay giant fine for that.
BHADan
First Poster
Options
if it is illegal in the EU then Apple are also breaking this law as you can't roll back an iOS update either.
0 Likes
KELiON
Journeyman
Options
They paid one and will pay again and Google too for breaking EU laws and unfair policies.
0 Likes
Lurd Demmy
Student
Options

Nothing works well with this latest android 11 update on my phone, anybody got a solution yet ?

Lurd Demmy
Student
Options

I think I found a workaround.. Change the theme on ur phone and restart your phone. I just downloaded a free theme and applied the theme. Restarted my fone.. and everything started working. 

0 Likes