Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 10 Battery Question

(Topic created on: 19-02-2020 08:17 PM)
DanJoker14
First Poster
Options

Hello, so I got a brand new Galaxy Note 10 on Monday and the battery seems off. I had it on Medium power saving. I used reddit, messages, some social media pages and Gmail and within 1:30 hours I was down to 77% battery, does that sound normal to you?

Also is it true it will take a few days for the battery to feel fine and normal? Just doesn't make sense, you'd think I'd be able to get 10 hours of screen time in the first use, yet I got maybe 6. 

I plan to go back to best buy to excahnge as I feel there is something off about the battery. what do you think and how long did it take for the battery to reach great potential

I;m on optimized battery today and I'm currently at 52% with 3:13 hours of screen time, is that good?

This whole thing is just driving me nuts, I never had these issues in the past with other phones, like the Pixel 2 it wasn't weird the first few days...

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
It doesn't seem too weird to me. Screen on time tends to drain quickly, especially during the "honeymoon period" :smiling-face: That and considering the AI optimization takes some time is not too far off from what I would expect.
0 Likes
DanJoker14
First Poster
Options

How many days does it take for the battery AI to understand you? 

0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
No idea exactly how long it takes, it analyses apps on the background and puts apps to sleep when they are not used for a longer time. But if I look at my personal phone usage I wouldn't expect too much improvements in terms of screen on time.
0 Likes