Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection issues with Bose NC 700

(Topic created on: 26-03-2021 11:54 AM)
rturnr3434234
Apprentice
Options

There's a massive thread here:

https://community.bose.com/t5/Around-On-Ear-Headphones/Noise-Cancelling-700-Firmware-Update-Buzzing-...

I have the Bose NC 700.... they work perfectly when connected to Windows PC.

When they are connected to Samsung Note 10+, they constantly reboot, connect, I play music, loud buzz, then they reboot.

Bose 700 Firmware: 1.7.0-10068+f3675e6

Samsung, please work with Bose to fix.

23 REPLIES 23
Dbishop6272
First Poster
Options

Mine worked fine for a couple of weeks with my s20.  This week when I power them on they go through a disconnect/reconnect cycle, every 45 seconds or so, and the Bose app will fail to connect at all.  If I force stop and restart the Bose app several times they will eventually connect to the app and then stay connected, but I don't want to have to do that every time.

rturnr3434234
Apprentice
Options

Yes, this is the same experience Samsung and Bose users are having. Constant restarts. 😓

0 Likes
Sniffer
Pathfinder
Options
Bose are notorious for their Bluetooth connection issues, I've had previous headsets and always bose are the poorest for connection. Look at the Bose forums at other models.
0 Likes
Dalancaster
First Poster
Options

Same experience here.  NC700 firmware  1.8.2-11524+e0f7590  Manufacture date May 29, 2020.  Maybe it has Covid.

This is second pair, same issue.  Previous 700 was manufactured in Oct 2020.

Note 10+ 5G, Android 11 Verizon

No issues with Bose Sport Buds, Galaxy Buds Pro, Beats Powerbeats 3, Powerbeats Pro, Beats Powerbeats True Wireless.  No other BT issues, phone connects to Tacx Neo2, Wahoo Tickr BT.  No issues with all my ANT+ devices.

Issues is only with the 700 headphones.  I plan to do what others have done, replace with old firmward pair and not use/install Bose Music app to prevent update to Bose 700 that destroys ability to use with Note 10+

0 Likes
standor
First Poster
Options

hi guys, i doesn't have a samsung but have the same issue on my xiaomi. I fix it on a simple way, uninstalle UE application (UE Boom). Try this :winking-face:

Pierre101
First Poster
Options

Hi Standor, Tried this and it seems to be working fine (a few minutes without reboot for now). Thanks a lot for the tip, I started to loose hope...

0 Likes
Bernard9
First Poster
Options

hello, Just in case anyone finds this thread via google like I did.

I've had the same issue, not on a samsung, but on a pixel 6, but still android.

The fix for me was to remove the "beats" app. As soon as I uninstalled this the headphones started working perfect.

vonman
First Poster
Options

Exact same problem with Pixel 6 Pro and these Bose NC 700 headphones. They kept restarting over and over and wouldn't play anything in the 30 seconds they were connected. Uninstalled the Beats app and everything perfect.

MrTaylor1
First Poster
Options

This fixed the issue for me, thank you so much 👍