Původní téma:

Note 9 SW update not available

(Téma vytvořeno: 16-03-2020 10:18 PM)
487 Zobrazení
Tutcz
Student
Možnosti

Hi

My Note 9 running Aug 2019 Security patch and after each SW check, I receive no SW available for update 

Tried devise reboot, factory reset did not help

Any clue

Thx

0 Like
3 Odpovědi
Řešení
fajnSnek
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Možnosti

Hi @Tutcz 

I only want to inform you, that this is Czech Samsung Community. But we will try to help you. Have you ever received some update ? Please add print screen from Settings -》 About phone -》 SW Information 

Please provide screen of all items. Thank you

fajn-Snek-podpis-B

Tutcz
Student
Možnosti

Hi 

Thank you,  am based in CZ.. phone was purchased abroad unlocked, 

Received updates previously and since last update nothing 

Using VF SIM. Tried by replacing the SIM to O2 but still the same Screenshot_20200316-194901_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20200316-194907_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20200316-194939_Software update.jpg

fajnSnek
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Možnosti

@TutczThank you for provided screenshot. It seems like problem, which we registered for some other phones.

Simplified:

Your phone was purchased in different country -  product code XSG from United Arab Emirates. When you put into your phone czech SIMcart, phone try to change product code to Czech - XEZ. It was successful, but FW N960FXXS3CSG1 never was published for XEZ, so it is reason, why FW update is not possible. 

We can recomended visit Samsung Service Center, where servises find best solution for you. But please expect, that service work will be payed, because you have phone from foreign distribution. 

fajn-Snek-podpis-B