Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spectacular Sunset!

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Quite a spectacular sunset in Rhyl, North Wales last night, don't you think?
I don't think I've ever seen one so intense before. The picture was taken with the S24 Plus and is totally unedited. You can see the wind turbines in the foreground. It only lasted for about 1 minute after the photo was taken. Then the sun went below the horizon.

11 REPLIES 11
cymraeg
Pathfinder
Options
Absolutely love this 😀 😍
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Bigtasty65  That is amazing :smiling-face:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Thank you. I take it you're a welshman, with your username, or at least living in Wales? I'm originally from Old Colwyn/Dolwen, but currently living in England near Skipton.
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Thank you. I'm well impressed with the camera on the S24 Plus. It replicated the colours my eyes were seeing exactly.
cymraeg
Pathfinder
Options
Haha you are right @BigTasty I'm a true welshman from south Wales. Nice to meet you. Lush picture.
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Haha, I'm a true welshman too but from the north of the country. I'm living across the border due to work now, and originally because of an emotional tie.
cymraeg
Pathfinder
Options
Great to meet a fellow Welsh man on here already 😀
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Thank you very much. Looking forward to using the S24 Plus cameras more, now the summer is on its way.
0 Likes
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
What a great picture 📸. Well done 👏