Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great London Eye photo taken on S24 Ultra

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
TechZilla
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I took this photo of the London Eye with my S24 Ultra zoomed in and then edited on the phone using colour picker and making it black and white. I allowed the colour of the bus to show through with a slight redish colour in the sky for a more dramatic look.

Let me know your thoughts 😁
20 REPLIES 20
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
beautiful pic
TechZilla
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Thank you, I was trying to capture the greyness of London with a hint of iconic colour
0 Likes
cymraeg
Helping Hand
Options
Beautiful image techzilla 👌
TechZilla
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I'm still amazed this is what can be achieved from a smartphone
cymraeg
Helping Hand
Options
Awesome isn't it.
TechZilla
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I want to create more and more with my S24 Ultra
cymraeg
Helping Hand
Options
I havnt taken much with the s24 at the moment still happier with my s21 at the moment. But you are producing some lovely images from it.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@TechZilla  Think it is really impressive, the contrast stands out 😎

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I love this mobile editing on the go
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]