Taken with the Galaxy S22 Ultra 

Couldn't resist the 100X Zoom 

8 REPLIES 8
JAMES4578
Samsung Maker ★
Options
Galaxy Gallery

@Glenntech Lovely pics and the Zoom comes out well :smiling-face:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 5.0,Android 13 .

Glenntech
Samsung Maker ★
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Was a great evening sky tonight
That 100X zoom is something else 🤩
JAMES4578
Samsung Maker ★
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Yes looks like it Glenn😊

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 5.0,Android 13 .

-Robot-
Samsung Maker ★
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Looks amazing
Derbi
Black Belt 
Options
Galaxy Gallery

The 100x zoom is amazing 😍

Obsydian
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Supercool, i keep meaning to try this, do you use a stand or just free hand, I can barely get a steady zoom shot a short distances 🙃

Regards Obsydian
DAILY DEVICES
ZFold4 [Mobile], Pro5 [Watch], S8 Ultra [Tablet], Book2 i5 [Laptop], Buds Pro2 [Buds] M70A 32/43" [Monitor], Smart Tags+, iPad Mini 5 and iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets], Dell Inspiron G5 Laptop

HOUSEHOLD DEVICES
ZFlip3 [Mobile], Watch5 [Watch], S7+ and S6 Lite [Tablet], QN95A [TV], Q900A [Soundbar], MC28M6075CSM [Microwave], Samsung Level [Speaker], Buds Pro [Buds], iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags
0 Likes
Derbi
Black Belt 
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Hello, I don't own an Ultra phone myself, but i'm pretty sure they are using a stand /tripod.

0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Maker ★
Options
Galaxy Gallery
The phone has an electronic stability function. When you zoom right in it stabilises the image.
Though resting the phone on a wall or fence etc definitely helps as I did on this occasion
I also used the timer. As touching the shutter button moves the phone around. With the timer I can touch that and settle the phone before the image is captured