Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Connected without Internet_A52s

(Topic created on: 29-08-2022 10:43 AM)
Eva_28
Journeyman
Options
Hello,

The past few weeks my Samsung A52s 5g, while connected on my home WiFi, will not have an internet connection through the WiFi, and it will use my data instead. This happens every few minutes, the WiFi stays connected to my device and the message "connected without internet" will appear. 

I have tried rebooting my phone, turning the wifi on my phone on and off, forgetting the network on my phone, resetting all networks, inserting my SIM card in a different device (to see if the issue is only on this specific device), changing the MAC address to "Phone MAC" and also restarting my router. Nothing works. The issue still persists only on my Samsung A52s (all other devices work perfectly while on WiFi). 

I have had this device for almost a year now and I never had issues like this with it before. It seems that the issue started right after the August software update. I could be wrong, but could this be the source of the problem?

I would really appreciate some advice on how to resolve this, please.
13 REPLIES 13
cnmuggle
Student
Options

had the same issue on my a52s. definitely it's the a52s issue, it cannot access the gateway router 192.168.0.1

i have to turn the a52s wifi off and on to reconnect. stupid issue, should file a bug to samsung to fix it.

0 Likes
Eva_28
Journeyman
Options
It certainly got better after the September update. In addition, once I did the router reboot and the change of the mobile data usage on low Wi-Fi signal, my issue was resolved for about a week.

Now I have to turn the wifi on my phone on and off, too, to make it reconnect, until the connection is interrupted again 1 minute later.

I also noticed that, if I stay at home for a prolonged period of time (e.g. 2 days), the Wi-Fi somehow remains connected with no interruptions. Once I leave the house, the issue reappears. This is very annoying.
0 Likes
Members_nUW5Mh4
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem with my A52s and think it is the worst phone I've had.  Only 14 months old and the wifi button is faded out to light blue! I have tried all the suggestions and even done a factory reset and reinstalled apps reentered passwords and still doesn't work! Not sure what the guarantee covers either but the most expensive phone ever bought

0 Likes
ZIN93
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem tried everything and is not my network, tried with 2 different modems changed dns and the same problem connected without internet then connect but I have a masive packet lost, checkednother devices connected to my network and is normal, when I do the speed test from cloudflare website using my A52 cellphone ahow a 80% packet lost if I try another cellphone packet lost is 0%  tried everything remove network, reset network settings, reset cellphone 3 times, tried 5 different networks and still the same mesaage connected without internet but all my other devices work fine, the only way to not have problems with the connection is using mobile data, hope they can see this thread and find a fix because I alredy tried all the basics an no solution.

0 Likes