Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Washed out dull colours on Galaxy A52 5G Camera

(Topic created on: 23-03-2022 06:43 PM)
Members_7TRg3ey
First Poster
Options

I have been having issues with the colour quality on my A52 5g's camera. In natural daylight this isn't much of an issue but in any indoor setting either with or without artificial light I have found that the colours are either very washed out or too saturated. I've played with every setting from vivid mode, adaptive brightness etc. Tried using the different camea types such as normal, 64mp and night mode but still colours indoors are not true. Is there anything I've missed that could help. I used to be very impressed with this camera till I started doing indoor images for Ebay. Products in the pics are not true to colour 

3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You could try the troubleshooting tool via launching in the phone app in the dialer put *#0*#

Also there is a diagnostic test in your Samsung Members app under the GetHelp section.

The phone shoukd take pictures OK inside so a Samsung Service Centre can take a look too @Members_7TRg3ey 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Members_G9LIJVY
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue with my A52s 5G. Comparing photos with my partner's A33, the difference is astonishing. Despite mine being the pricier phone, my photos are completely washed out. Let me know if you managed to resolve it. I'm going to get in touch with Samsung.

0 Likes
Mattie
First Poster
Options

have you figured out a solution for it? i had the samsung a32 (i think) and i never had this problem 😞 i have a sunset lamp that i want to take cool photos with but my camera is not picking up the orange color,,it only will as soon as i open the camera app but as soon as i move the camera around too much it goes back to washing all the colors out and its making me really disappointed with my choice/purchase. 

0 Likes