Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software problem

(Topic created on: 13-09-2019 11:42 PM)
NimoNM
Journeyman
Options

Hello to all.I recently buy Galaxy A70 to be exact 26 days ago.After todays charging i unplug the phone from the charger and immediately notice that after locking the phone with the lock button phone locks the screen turns off and immediately after going back on,So i check what is going on and immediately see new message to appear to the notification bar Android system usb port connected and changing to Android system usb port disconected and so on so on.So i search the web and basicly noone know nothing about that,so i enter safe mode to check if there this will appear and no there was no message like this and screen will go off normaly.After going back to normal mode there was no more problems with that message and the screen so this solve it for now.My question is should i be worried of it bcs when the problem appear my phone gets too hot and battery is draining super fast something like down to 45 only for 5 hours and with no use at all.Im not an expert but obvioslly the problem is software,so what we can do to prevent it from happening again.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

This sounds like a glitch to me @NimoNM  but if your concerned then either look at any cooling off period from the source who supplied the phone and or visit a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre to have a diagnostic test.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
NimoNM
Journeyman
Options

Yep nice idea,will visit Samsung shop to run diagnostics on it just to be sure that everything is ok.Not sure when will visit because I'm a bit busy that period but i will post the results from it.I think next week I'll be able to do it.If something comes in mind or any other info is available from anyone please feel free to share.Have a nice day.

0 Likes