Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A53 5g keeps crashing with a black line over the screen surrounded by colourful pixels

(Topic created on: 20-02-2024 08:00 PM)
Dimitrije03
Student
Options

Basically last few days my phone randomly crashes even when I am not using it and I've tried deleting cache...didn't work very well.

Regardless of the app I use or anything the phone just randomly crashes with a black line over the screen and more often than not it also gets the last played sound stuck on it, looped. It reminds me of BSOD on windows since I've experienced it before and its just as unpleasant as this issue I'm having.

If someone knows the solution please help me out.

Thanks in advance!

PS: I am not sure if this is where I should ask this but I am certainly hoping someone helps me either way.

4 REPLIES 4
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Have you tried to contact Samsung? I'm pretty sure it's a software issue.
0 Likes
Dimitrije03
Student
Options

Well I thought I'd get my answers here, definitely could contact them too. Thanks!

Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Yes, but I believe that's a thing only Samsung or service can fix, maybe your phone needs a reset or something, could be related to the connections inside the phone or the battery. I think it needs to be looked at.
Have you tried factory reset?
Ameur
First Poster
Options

I had the same problem with my a53 g5. The phone works for a few minutes, a d then it restarted without displaying anything.any help please