Support

Open search

One UI 2.1

Highlighted
SOLVED
Overseer
Hey guys,
One UI 2.1 has been out for a while now and is already available on some phones. However, does anyone have an idea of when it would be released for the Samsung Galaxy A50?

• OS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Never the a50 is a midrange phone from last year so it doesn't get any feature updates aside from android updates anymore. You won't get one UI 2.1 but will get android 11 and one UI 3 sometime next year 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

The best place to check with is the Samsung Members App @Bobhuman 

In mine it shows the eligible models and when it'll recieve the update and the devices that have been completed.

i.e 

Screenshot_20200805-055445_Samsung Members.jpg

If a phone hasn't been supplied directly by Samsung then the Network that did supply it may ask Samsung to hold back on pushing out the update to their branded Samsung Phone's until they've checked it does not clash with any of their network features / added software.

If a phone has been imported from another country then updates can be significantly slower in some instances.

You could try the Samsung Smartswitch programme or visit a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre. 

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-9820 _256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 2.5/ Android 10.

Highlighted
Overseer
Hey @BandOfBrothers, there is no list for the scheduled release of One UI 2.1, but do you think it would even arrive for the A50?
Highlighted

Never the a50 is a midrange phone from last year so it doesn't get any feature updates aside from android updates anymore. You won't get one UI 2.1 but will get android 11 and one UI 3 sometime next year 

View solution in original post

Top Liked Authors