Did you mean: 

No charging

(Topic created on: 17-02-2023 07:59 AM)
zimma71
Voyager
Options
Only 14% 8 hours on charge all night long 
This is just ridiculous , samsung you should be ashamed of yourselves 

Thanks everyone for your help and advice but I'm just gonna give the phone back I can't be dealing with this how can I go to work today with only 14% battery Imagine the money I'm going to lose today if I don't have a phone Stuck in the middle of nowhere I'm not being funny but by their comments on this site I am not alone in what I'm saying Surely Samsung must test these softwares before they send them out or are they just sending them out and don't care I was just talking to my next door neighbourhood offence and hes got 2 and a 1/2 1000 pound Sampson top of the rannie reckons this morning it might even switch on it's only 3 weeks old I just told him to leave it on charge for a few hours because for some reason the phones aren't charging which I don't understand because it was only software on this to software it's incompatible with the phone and we're gonna have another 2 years of updates So I just think it's best to give the phone back because I can't be dealing with this I'm going out today to buy a Brown on iPhone
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
zimma71
Voyager
Options
And just look at the state of the speech to text It can't string a sentence Together and it can't string 2 words together yeah 2 words together it can't spell a word and every 30 seconds it goes off the screen dims while you you're using the phone which I can't see the point of that And yet the person I got this phone from said it was an absolutely brilliant phone but it's the biggest load of rubbish I've ever had it the end of samsung
0 Likes