Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues after One UI 5 update - Galaxy A52s 5G

(Topic created on: 30-11-2022 07:46 PM)
Nemanja
Journeyman
Options

After updating my Galaxy A52s to One UI 5 (Android 13) I noticed some issues. There are three issues with the blur. Also, I've noticed two other issues, unrelated to blur.

Blur issues:

1st: Widgets on the lock screen - if you press a widget or widgets settings and the device has a password set, it will require unlocking so you can get into a specific app or widgets settings. The problem here is the screen that appears for entering the password has no background blur. Try it yourself, I can't take a screenshot/screen recording of this due to the security policy.

2nd: Secure folder - in the secure folder, there is also no background blur - neither on the screen for entering the password, nor in the folder itself.

Other issues:

1st: I rarely use Edge panels, but I've noticed some inconsistencies in the appearance of the Edge panels. The background of the panel is not the same color on all panels. Only the Apps panel has a black background, while the other panels (weather, smart select, tools, etc.) have a gray background.

2nd: If you go to the App Info of any app, you can notice that there is no stretching animation (this has been present since Android 12), so it seems no one at Samsung paid attention and it remained unchanged with Android 13.

Here you can see what I'm talking about.

Please solve all the above issues.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
BrianHD88
Pathfinder
Options
Mine is fine hopefully your phone sorts itself out
0 Likes
iZmE
Journeyman
Options
And I thought I was fussy 🤣, mine is also OK 👍.
0 Likes
GKTRK
Apprentice
Options

After Android 13/UI 5.0 Update, bold fonts started not to work on Whatsapp. While you are typing the message, fonts seem bold, but when you send it, text appears thin on the messaging screen, not bold. I am using "Daytona ProRegularLatinFlipFont which I get from Samsung Store.

0 Likes
khan2001
Journeyman
Options
Mine is loading everything slower
0 Likes
Mickeybrad
Explorer
Options

My A52s won't allow me to update the Google play system updates past July 2022.   Before the update, it was on October 2022 with Android 12.

0 Likes