Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I feel offended not being provided atleast a discount for earbuds.

(Topic created on: 22-12-2021 08:13 PM)
Members_BW8tuhD
First Poster
Options

Earlier this year when A52s 5G was introduced in my country, I immediately bought it. Later, for Christmas, Samsung announces a discount for this device that even comes with free earbuds. I feel kind of offended, as being somewhat one of the first users of this device, that we do not have atleast a discount for accessories if we already own one.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, that's Samsungs strategy, I bought the s21 ultra 512GB Version for £1320 a couple of months later it went down to £1100 something then down to £1000 something.
Sometimes it's better to wait a few months after release.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This has happened to me with various things over the years, that's life!
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Does this work for everything you buy???

If you bought a car in January when it was released, then later in the year they offer promotions, would you expect them to be backdated?

Is this question for real? I don't mean to be rude but.....
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Sometimes there are promotions on new phones if they are pre ordered @Members_BW8tuhD dependent on region and phone model. 

As other members have mentioned Samsung can attach offers sometime after a launch to generate new interest in the phone from consumers.

This can mean that unfortunately early adopters can miss out.

If a person is out of any cooling off period then there isn't anything that you can do.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Members_BW8tuhD  There is not much you got do about it, not everyone will be lucky with discounts. If a deal not available with pre orders may be best to wait a little while  but discounts can never be guaranteed.   I have been disappointed at times myself  but you cannot expect companies to offer discounts retrospectively. 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Mickeybrad
Explorer
Options

There has been times when I have bought goods and then the next week there was a promotion on and the product was cheaper. Its just the luck of the draw.
0 Likes