Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to scroll the photos stored on my SSD

(Topic created on: 27-01-2023 10:02 PM)
ratomago
Journeyman
Options
I have a Samsung T5 SSD with thousands of photos on it and want to be able to scroll through them when connected to my Samsung A50 smartphone.

I can see the photos using the MyFiles Samsung app on my phone but have to select them for viewing one at a time.

Is there a technique or app I can use to do this please? 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
You should of organised all your photos into albums when you store them. If you don't do that then you'll have to scroll through thousands of photos to look for the one you want.
Try connecting your phone to a PC. Then browse through your pictures. At least you can enlarge the thumbnail picture before you browse.
Organisation is the keyword though.
0 Likes
ratomago
Journeyman
Options
Hi Bigtasty65. I hear you loud n clear. Luckily they are organised on a mac but took a dump of the whole lot to the ssd as am going into hospital for a while and wanted to look at them to while away the hours.
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

Gallery app does not support external drive. If your phone has enough space, you could copy the photos/videos to phone's internal memory. These should then show up in the Gallery app.

ratomago
Journeyman
Options
Thanks Neo
ratomago
Journeyman
Options
Quick update. I bought an SD card and was able to load my photos onto that and then create an album in Gallery which let's me scroll through them. Boom
0 Likes