Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have the following issues with Galaxy A51

(Topic created on: 29-12-2022 08:05 PM)
Apache060
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

I have following issues with Galaxy A51, find that the phone will just delete apps by itself get no warning.

is there a way to stop the phone from showing update for android 13.

Sometimes when I make phone calls I have to wait a bit of time before the phone dials the number.

is there a feedback form were we can send feedback in.

Thanks 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
If you go to support at the bottom of this app. Scroll down you will see send feedback.
Apache060
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

I need to send feedback to Samsung, can you send me the feedback form. 

0 Likes
Doctina
Apprentice
Options
My A51 stopped working after the recent software update.
Samsung couldn't give me a quote on costs of repair and of course, weren't going to admit it was the update that caused it.
Now had it confirmed the only issue is the software but, funnily enough, there's now an issue with the Samsung server.
Furious.
0 Likes
Ramesh_Nair
First Poster
Options
Samsung have offered Android 13 upgrades to Galaxy A51 owners. However, there is shortfall in Android 13 upgrade that does not happen in earlier Android 12 version. Users cannot use *#2263# to selectively select single band of LTE network only to filter out 2G network band and 3G network band. It renders your phone unable to make outgoing phone calls or receive incoming phone calls. This use to work in earier Android 12 version. I had to re-do *#2263# to switch the network selection to automatic in order to receive and make outgoing phone calls once again. Does anyone know how to turn around with this ?
0 Likes