Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy AI app

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Geeho
Apprentice
Options
I have had invitations to try the Galaxy AI app. They suggest that it should be downloaded with the chrome browser. Every time I open chrome I am getting bombarded with obvious scam your phone is infected messages. Very annoying!
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
The only app i could see in the playstore was Galaxy AI-writing assistant. Was that it? Be careful the invitation is from a trusted source.
0 Likes
Geeho
Apprentice
Options
Thanks, Robin999, I will try to remember to check the source. I was just sure at the time the original message was from Samsung. As you say, be careful out there.
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Understood. If you're worried about any malicious activity then please scan your device with a good virus/malware scanning app. Plenty available from the playstore. If you have auto blocker then turn it on

Settings >security and privacy > auto blocker
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Samsung is at the moment releasing the Ui 6.1 software update from this morning which includes the AI features it won't come from a separate app especially though Chrome so be careful when using Chrome as you can come across lots of malware when using it.
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options
0 Likes
Gregk64
Navigator
Options
I've tried it, and it is just a demonstration of what could be avaliable, it isn't really worth the effort of getting plus I had to reboot the phone to close it.
Gregk64
Navigator
Options
It's on the first page of this Samsung Members app, either scroll down or scroll through the 9 options at the top.
Geeho
Apprentice
Options
Thanks very much, everyone, for your advice. I have disabled chrome.