Support

Open search

Galaxy A6 always on display

Highlighted
Apprentice

Hello!

I recently purchased a phone,samsung A6 2018

samsung galaxy A6 does not have always on display?

A6 will receive it through update always on display?

I am very dissapointed, I was expecting it to have this function, 2018 phone and does not have this feature.

sorry for my bad english....

74 REPLIES 74
Highlighted
This is the last samsung phone I'm buying, i have been a samsung fan for many years, this time you've managed to disappoint me, 2018 phone and it does not even have the minimum required in it, Other phone companies at this price have aod and type C usb. I was glad to be with you samsung but it's time to say goodbye.
Highlighted

This is the last samsung phone I'm buying, i have been a samsung fan for many years, this time you've managed to disappoint me, 2018 phone and it does not even have the minimum required in it, Other phone companies at this price have aod and type C usb. I was glad to be with you samsung but it's time to say goodbye......

Highlighted
First Poster
How to set up on display on samsung a6
Highlighted

All of other company's mobile phones have this option . I am so disapointed that why am I such a foolish guy that I had bought a phone from Samsung co ?  What do yo think with yourself ? It is not a BMW car  . it is just a phone . 

Do you think we should say (( Wow , What a phone ! There are a lot of options and it is not important that this great phone from a great company has not AOD option ! )) ? 

I was a big Samsung fan . My first phone was Galaxy S4 . It was very better than this phone ! I should just say that I am really disapionted from Samsung and I am not a Samsung fan anymore ! 

Are you happy that you are loosing your fans ?! 

Parsa Mohamadi from Iran !

Highlighted
Back for More
I am really regretted that why I bought a Samsung phone !
Top Liked Authors