Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A51 boot loop without option for safe mode or recovery mode

(Topic created on: 31-03-2023 10:25 AM)
BConCon
First Poster
Options

I've woken up this morning to find my phone is stuck on the Samsung boot screen and will not change of this screen. If I hold down power + sound down it will just reboot to the same boot screen. I can't power it off and I can't access safe mode or recovery mode. Has anyone experienced this issue or go any idea how to fix it? There are no other ways I can interact with the phone other than power and sound down. I have let it run out of power entirely and tried to start in recover mode but it hasn't worked.

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi,

If you still have this issue, then try the following -

Holding the power button pressed, does if turn off the phone?

If you cannot power it off, let the battery drain to zero. Charge your phone. Connect the phone to a laptop or to a USB C wired headphones and then press and hold volume up + power key simultaneously to boot into the system recovery mode. Once the recovery menu appears, select Wipe system cache, followed by Repair apps. Check if the phone boots normally after performing these actions.

If it continues to remain stuck on the boot screen, then it's best to contact Samsung Support and book for a repair.

szdaniel
Apprentice
Options

This is super helpful!!!

0 Likes
mel0905
First Poster
Options

Did this work for you? I've powered down and gone through all of the steps but now stuck again on the logo screen. 
If yes, how long did it take after selecting Repair apps?

0 Likes
212LawEnforcement
Apprentice
Options

Hello,
I have my A51 connected to my computer and tried what you have suggested. It wont go into recovery mode. I know the battery is fully charged but for what ever reason it wont even power up now. it just displays the charging screen with no percentage on it. 

0 Likes
kevindoe
Student
Options

I face the same problem, where you able to fix it?

0 Likes
212LawEnforcement
Apprentice
Options
Unfortunately no. Its sat on my desk, I think it is past it's best as it were
mel0905
First Poster
Options

I gave up too. I bought a new one instead

0 Likes
kevindoe
Student
Options

if you can open the back cover of the phone, try unpluging and repluging the battery. Then connect it to the pc with an usbc cable. Thats how I was able to access Recovery Mode

0 Likes
212LawEnforcement
Apprentice
Options
It's a sealed unit unfortunately
0 Likes