Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A41 live streaming lags

(Topic created on: 21-10-2023 01:47 PM)
player30580
Apprentice
Options

Hello everyone,

I have had this issue with my Galaxy A41 for a while but initially thought it was restricted to an app. When I want to play a live stream on certain apps, the stream is incredibly slow and laggy, both in audio and video. When I choose a video on demand on the same apps, the stream works fine. This issue only affects certain streaming apps, while others work fine. Could this be down to the phone's memory? The apps and OS are on the latest update.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Harjotsingh
Navigator
Options
U can try to clear the cash on the app or if that does not work you can diagnose ur device on the Samsung members app
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@player30580  Additionally go to Device Care-Memory and free up space by  closing Background Apps.  Ensure a Data saving Mode is not enabled and for instance in video apps check that Data Saving and  and Reduce Video quality are not toggled on (if applicable)   Have you noticed any diffference  between Data and Wifi?

Nonetheless  clearing the cache partition can help with lags.  Need to follow these steps:

1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. Wait until the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

Can also repair apps from the same Recovery Menu.  

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

player30580
Apprentice
Options

I already tried to clear the cache and reinstall the apps as well but without success. The diagnosis on the Members app is without result.

0 Likes
player30580
Apprentice
Options

I tried all of this without success. There is no difference between WiFi and mobile data.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
It may be worthwhile sending an Error Report,Samsung Members-support-Send Feedback-Error Reports.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
player30580
Apprentice
Options

Thanks