Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Callers cannot hear me on calls

(Topic created on: 16-07-2020 09:45 PM)
Richardpaul
First Poster
Options

I have a samsung a50 and suddenly people cannot hear me on phone calls.. I can hear them , my mic works as voice commands work.. I have tried loop test with *#0283# and I cannot hear my voice on the test.. I have hard reset etc.. updated to latest software .. but still not working.  I can take calls using headphones and on speakerphone..  any ideas?? 

20 REPLIES 20
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi @Richardpaul, as you have indicated that the hardware test failed, you will need to get the phone inspected by an engineer. Please reach out to our Support to get this sorted: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

AndrewHill
Journeyman
Options

had this same problem on A51 and A71. Both brand new phones. 

I solved it by putting headphones in the audio jack and removing them again. Design flaw. The a range thinks headphones are connected when they're not. 

0 Likes
HELPSomeonePLEASE
Apprentice
Options
hi I purchased A12 in Feb. People can't hear me. contacted EE and Samsung. did all tests. replaced phone with another new A12. same thing happening. I've only ever had Samsung phones over 25yrs. think it's time to change. any HELP or ADVICE greatly appreciated
0 Likes
Sidknee43
First Poster
Options

Same thing happened to me. Found a quick fix by going to settings, then general management, then reset, and reset settings. 

0 Likes
Nic262
First Poster
Options
Hi. Same thing here. Think Samsung really need to get this sorted ASAP. My A50 in call volume just stopped working....no warning!! If this is a known issue with A50 then Samsung need to do something ASAP! We pay extra for a Samsung, but this kind of issue makes me question why pay the additional cost?! Samsung...can you please provide a solution?
0 Likes
Clabe Wekesa
First Poster
Options

This guy's answer saved me......whoever is in this trouble with this problem can try it:

https://android.stackexchange.com/a/39319/349651

0 Likes
KayPea
Student
Options
I have a Samsung A51, suddenly when making a call nobody can hear me or if they do, they say I sound like a robot. When making a call on WhatsApp its absolutely fine. Any ideas on what I can do to sort this issue out? Phone is only 3 months old. Its annoying for sure. I have restarted the phone a few times but still no change
KayPea
Student
Options
There are a few reset options, do you remember which one it was by any chance? If I do reset all settings then will it clear my saved things?
zinger
First Poster
Options
Iv got a galaxy tab a7, people who I am talking to, can't here me very well.please help.
0 Likes