Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call recording

(Topic created on: 19-08-2023 11:38 AM)
Dazza73
Journeyman
Options
Can the Samsung voice recorder record phone calls? 
14 REPLIES 14
Cactii
Pioneer
Options
No it can't
Merlins23ultra
Navigator
Options
I use ACR From the galaxy store, works well at recording calls. If you do try it, check out the settings to fine tune it 👍🍀
Dazza73
Journeyman
Options
I use acr but I can only here me when it records think it's to do with Googles policy
Merlins23ultra
Navigator
Options
Did you download from the galaxy store? There are restrictions I found with the Google play version. I have been using for several years now with very few issues
0 Likes
Dazza73
Journeyman
Options
I got it from Google play store
Merlins23ultra
Navigator
Options
I would the galaxy store, be sure your device is compatible and if so uninstall and install a new version from the galaxy store. FYI I'm using an ultra 23 but I have used it on all flavours of the note range and I did purchase the no ads version. Good 🍀
Dazza73
Journeyman
Options
Just downloaded it from the galaxy store still not working
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

With privacy issues it has become problematic for  mobile companies  including Samsung to include  their own  phone recording features natively.  in the Uk data cannot be shared to a 3rd party without consent. See more information here, whilst third party apps are available  likely to have limitations. Do not have personal experience of the apps Members have mentioned though.   https://www.ringcentral-how-to-record-a-phone-call/  

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Merlins23ultra
Navigator
Options
Hmmm unlucky, don't know what's going wrong for you 🙁
0 Likes