Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cache Issues on Galaxy A53

(Topic created on: 22-10-2022 05:08 PM)
rogergray820
First Poster
Options

Hi there, I was using realme c3 but I was not satisfied with its sound system. Now I have bought samsung galaxy A53. But the problem is that I am updating content of my Business Name website but it is not updating it on my new galaxy A53. While the site is updating on my pc. How to clear cache?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello @rogergray820 

Look at > Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

I wish you all the best. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
If you go into the apps settings, you can go to storage for each individual app and clear the cache e.g. chrome or Firefox
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello @rogergray820 

Look at > Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

I wish you all the best. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "