Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

black screen after open image on photo editor, after update android pie 9

(Topic created on: 11-08-2019 03:10 PM)
Toni29
First Poster
Options

can't open any image on any photo editor, the screen goes black and it freezes, sometimes it works after restarting the app few times. this happened after the update of android pie 9.

please help me

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Cassidy007
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@Toni29 

Hi Toni, after a update, it,S always better to do a wipe cache partition, wiping the cache partition does not delete your personal data. Like i don't know wich device you have i give you 2 way to make the wipe cache

Wipe cache partition on S10/S10+
Try wipe cache partition ,Wipe cache (does not erase mobile data)

Turn off the device. 
Hold VOLUME UP + BIXBY + POWER for several seconds, until you see an Android logo, 
and let go of everything. 
With the help of the volume keys, go to "partition cache" and press OK with the POWER key 
With the volume keys, switch to YES, and click OK with the POWER key 
Once it's done, switch to REBOOT SYSTEM and click OK with the POWER button 
The mobile thus restarts normally. 

Wipe cache on other device
Turn off the device.

Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.

When the Samsung Galaxy Tab  logo screen displays, release all three keys, then press and quickly release the Power key

'Installing system update' will show for about 30 - 60 seconds, then a 'No command' Android will appear before showing the Android system recovery menu options.

Press the Volume down key several times key to highlight 'wipe cache partition.'

Press Power button to select.

When the wipe is complete, 'Reboot system now' is highlighted.

Press the Power key to restart the device.

Please, Let me know if it solve your problem, if not maybe i will suggest you to start your device in safe mode and ckeck, but i'll wait your answer before...

Vous aimez la photographie ? Si OUI, cliquez ici : https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/parlons-photographie/bd-p/photo-club-forum-fr
You like photography , if YES, Click here : https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/photography-talk/bd-p/photo-club-forum-uk
0 Likes