Did you mean: 

Always on display

(Topic created on: 29-06-2022 07:26 PM)
Hamidrza
Explorer
Options

A series AWESOME!!!?

YOU MAKE A33 AFTER A32

WHERE'S ALWAYS ON DISPLAY IN THIS NEW AWESOMEEEEE MODEL?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MARKET? ABOUT CUSTOMERS?

NO ADAPTER OK NO PROBLEM

NO USB C TO 3.5 JACK?? IS THIS IPHONE?

I BOUGHT A ***** PHONE AFTER 5 YEARS 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BAFil
First Poster
Options

I'm still in shock ! I got my A33 5G today and could not believe it has no AOD!

I can't remember the last phone I had with no AOD. Never crossed my mind to check this before buying it. Please get an update sooner rather than later!

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Personally I think AOD should be on all phone's that can adequately run the feature.

It's an awesome tool.

Samsung haven't ever included a dongle to be able to utilise a set of headphones / earphones that have a 3.5mm jack to then plug into the usb-c port , but they are available to purchase from many outlets.

I believe Apple did include them in the early days but then decided not to in the box [ I think ]

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Hamidrza
Explorer
Options

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

Personally I think AOD should be on all phone's that can adequately run the feature.

It's an awesome tool.

Samsung haven't ever included a dongle to be able to utilise a set of headphones / earphones that have a 3.5mm jack to then plug into the usb-c port , but they are available to purchase from many outlets.

I believe Apple did include them in the early days but then decided not to in the box [ I think ]

A series is midrange phone we can't talk about apple, yes we can buy that dongle is 10$, a charge adapter is 15$

I cannot understand

Samsung isn't apple, and never can be

I like Samsung but i think in this way xiaomi work very great and powerful 

0 Likes
Solution
BAFil
First Poster
Options

I'm still in shock ! I got my A33 5G today and could not believe it has no AOD!

I can't remember the last phone I had with no AOD. Never crossed my mind to check this before buying it. Please get an update sooner rather than later!

Hamidrza
Explorer
Options

I bought this phone a month ago, i had this problem too, i dont need aod but i need to light up the screen when i receive a message, screen is only light up for message app and reminder app, but for Instagram, what's app and another messaging apps doesn't,so i hope samsung fix this problem in future updates, i hope! 

0 Likes