Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A71 post one ui 3.1 update

(Topic created on: 21-03-2021 11:57 PM)
trancemonkey
Explorer
Options
Does anyone know how to change the resolution on front/rear camera the 3.1  update seems to have removed this feature I got my A71 same time as my mother bought an s20 now apart from wireless charging and a few extra settings on the s20 there is literally no real difference between the 2 phones and it seems  Samsung realise this and are using updates to reduce the specs of their midrange phones that we bought instead of flagship models as there was no point spending a £1000 on a phone when a £400 phone does pretty much everything the £1000 phone does if that's the case it's a disgrace 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
there is still alot of hidden differences, the s20 has a higher res screen, camera, has wireless charging and waterproofing, the new a52 5g has come out and is a very tempting phone but no wireless charging which for me is a reason so by s series, to changes the camera res there is an option at the top of camera screen when it's open, so in video it will say something like FHD 30 just click on it and it will alter it, for pictures it's the same
Dominic74123
Journeyman
Options
You use too be able. If this is not rectified I'll be moving to apple. This has rendered my £1300 phone useless, why remove this option. 9:16 file size 2MB I had this option 20 years ago.
0 Likes