Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A54 Rubber Stylus Query

(Topic created on: 08-04-2023 12:51 PM)
Abilauren88
Journeyman
Options
Hi All, 

I have an issue where only one out of 3 rubber stylus pen will work on A54. All work fine with the A14 weirdly, with touch sensitivity off. The 2 others Will only work with touch sensitivity on A54

Is there a problem with the phone or the type of rubber stylus I am using. Baffled as to why all work ok on the A14.

Appreciate your help. I've only been using it a week.

Best wishes 
Abi
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Phone's may display different reactions to the type of stylus pens that have rubber tips that can be purchased from accessory manufacturers @Abilauren88 

As this model of phone isn't one that is supplied with or works with a Samsung sPen then these rubber tipped pens are generally a good alternative for those that prefer them instead of using their fingertip.

I've used them on many phone's before moving to the Note model of Samsung phone's with sPens, and found that trial and error was needed to find the right type of stylus pen.

I hope that helps. 

Take care. 😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7
keith30
Maestro
Options
You should only use the S Pen that is allocated to that model as some others can damage your device.
0 Likes
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Phone's may display different reactions to the type of stylus pens that have rubber tips that can be purchased from accessory manufacturers @Abilauren88 

As this model of phone isn't one that is supplied with or works with a Samsung sPen then these rubber tipped pens are generally a good alternative for those that prefer them instead of using their fingertip.

I've used them on many phone's before moving to the Note model of Samsung phone's with sPens, and found that trial and error was needed to find the right type of stylus pen.

I hope that helps. 

Take care. 😎 

Abilauren88
Journeyman
Options
Thankyou so much @BandOfBrothers, I do appreciate it. I was worried that my A54 was damaged and I hadn't used it a full week, especially as all rubber stylus appears to work on my A14! Really appreciate your advice! Time to enjoy my new phone! Loving them both. Hard to let go of my S10 so I'll be using that for WiFi and 📸 camera facility! Kindest Regards Abi
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You are very welcome @Abilauren88 👍 

Ray42
Voyager
Options
I use a stylus with a cloth-covered tip which works fine with my phone and my tablet. Only cost a couple of quid on Amazon for a pack of 10.
grizzly58
First Poster
Options
How are you guys finding the new samsung A54 5g
0 Likes
Khuzairi
First Poster
Options

I just move mine from A52 to A54, i am also an avid user of Touch Pen. Neither the fabric nor the rubber tip works well on this A54 compare to my other Samsung A series. I have got A12, A50, A51, A52 and A54 recently. All work fine, fast, sharp, if not accurate i still can put down a good signature on PDF form. but this A54 like some thing not right with either touch sensitivity or it slow processing when come to drawing. i cannot write fast or at least at par like the others a series. even if I slow down my phase it is still does not follow my hand correctly or slow catch up at certain writing curve. I even tried to use stock Samsung fabric tip come with Samsung Tab A8, with the same result. I also had a pointed tips with flat rounded plastic also the same problem, slightly better because i can see the adge of my writting or drawing. i know i should get a Samsung note but if those A series earlier will work with cheap touch pen how could this one not better? I hope any updates will concentrate on this part.