Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A53 5g lagging after unlocking screen

(Topic created on: 28-12-2022 06:32 PM)
dagia098
Explorer
Options
My a53 5g lags for about 5 seconds after unlocking the screen anyone experiencing this, I have tried updating, changing the refresh rate changing ram plus to, still same
31 REPLIES 31
dagia098
Explorer
Options
Tried no luck
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
Your not the only one. I'm also experiencing the same issue. Apparently its the Exynos 1280 chip. Many people complain about exynos with laggy performance
dagia098
Explorer
Options
Maybe you should send an error report too
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
I did yesterday. Now waiting back for a response
0 Likes
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
I've found the solution. If you head over to settings. Click General Management, scroll down to reset. Then click reset network settings and accessibility. It should hopefully work. But it's not as that bad as it was before. I'm still waiting for a reply from Samsung Members
dagia098
Explorer
Options
It actually solved my problem thanks 😊
SiwyBoy
Apprentice
Options

I also experience the same problem. I've reset the phone to factory settings twice, and it did not help.

It's a bit faster after disabling the biometrics transition effect, but still, it's lagging a lot...

0 Likes
SiwyBoy
Apprentice
Options

In fact, it has solved the problem for some time. Unfortunately after couple of days it starts to lag again 😞

0 Likes
eljavi
First Poster
Options

hello, I was searching a fix for this same issue and after trying the suggestions in the replies (without any luck) I found that using "Extra dim" option causes the phone to lag for a few seconds, disabling the feature is the only solution. 

MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
I know what you mean as I had this similar experience. I found out that the cause of the lag was by using the finger print to unlocking your phone. I don't use the finger print anymore. I now use face unlock. When I unlock my phone no issues
0 Likes