Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52

(Topic created on: 07-04-2021 04:23 PM)
nonnel21
First Poster
Options
I have just purchased this phone, can get free ear buds do what it says to do on Samsung members nothing come up in benefits can.anyone help.
7 REPLIES 7
wojciech_r
Student
Options

it should be on the front page of the members page and it has the title "Lets hear it for your new phone" you click it and it takes you to the part where you press claim now click it and redirects you to the website and you fill it in from there but before you do check if you got it from an approved retailer by samsung. hope this helps if any problems feel free to message back

0 Likes
Nani6
First Poster
Options
I'm having similar problems getting the free buds. They keep asking me for a single document with all the required information but I'm unable to get it on a single document despite loads of calls to Sky (my mobile provider). Hope you have more luck than me. I'm thinking of contacting consumer protection about it.
Mammarichy
First Poster
Options
I'm trying to drop my IMEI number in through the members app, but will not let me. Can this be done without using the members app?
0 Likes
wojciech_r
Student
Options
Im sure you can check on the box or in the settings just type in imei
0 Likes
Mammarichy
First Poster
Options
So I'm on the page where I pop the date In and the retailer. I can select these fine, however when it's asking for my phone model there is only some red text in the drop down box which says please select, but will not let me select anything. There are no other options to select and typing the model doesn't bring anything up either. I have even attempted typing the imei which made difference. Seems broken tbh
0 Likes
wojciech_r
Student
Options
Oh that happened to me don't go from website go on members app benefits then it has it there and it redirects you to website but it has the options happened to me aswell
0 Likes
Mammarichy
First Poster
Options
Yeah that's what I have been doing......even tried through the website
0 Likes