Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

A33 5G where is Always On Display AOD

(Topic created on: 23-05-2022 05:54 PM)
markgw
Student
Options

Just got a new A33 5G and having trouble getting notifications to show when the screen is off.

All the notification settings are the same as my S21

But there appears to be no menu item to turn on AOD on the A33.

Specs show A33 does have / should have AOD but where is it?

Thanks

Go to solution
31 REPLIES 31
tinu87
First Poster
Options

I soon must replace my Samsung S8, the battery is slowly dying and some apps do not run great on the old android operating system. The A33 looks great (beside no headphone jack) but the missing always on display is just another reason to go with another brand (they only have an always on display light but include a headphone jack and the charger).

A MH
First Poster
Options

After the last update, Always On Display on Galaxy A30 has a bug and the bug is whenever turn off the screen Always On Display shows very bright and then shows as normal. Do you have a solution for it? and if your answer is not, please ask Samsung to solve it with an update.

0 Likes
revengeyo
Apprentice
Options

i ordered the A33, but when i found out it didn't support Always On Display i canceled my order.

Actually, i bought the Poco F3. It's twice as fast at the same price lol

Members_fs0zJra
First Poster
Options

How is it possible to NOT have Always On Display with such a nice AMOLED screen ??? I bought the A33 yesterday, and I'm mostly satisfied with the device, but not having AOD is very disappointing

NT Hacker
Apprentice
Options

Samsung PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ  

Please 😭😭
Can we get an update for Always on Display in the Future for Samsung Galaxy A33 5G
It's my favorite feature

Samsung Galaxy A33 5G is my First mobile plz plz plz plz
Samsung PLZ
I am crying PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ

derbyrabbit
Student
Options
Me too!
Progeamer4
Student
Options

Hi, will there be any update soon to ad AOD on A33?

This is really dissapointing, just bought the  a33 5g...

Javiercuis
Journeyman
Options

No creo. Ya tiene android 13 y sigue igual.

0 Likes
Pannacotta
First Poster
Options

Hi @AshP_, I would like to know in detail why the Galaxy A33 is incompatible with the Always On Display function. I mean, the A53 is compatible, but I don't understand why, considering that both A33 and A53 have the same processor model.

Members_ERc9BfM
First Poster
Options

I also

0 Likes