Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 20 one ui 4 beta 3

(Topic created on: 14-12-2021 12:51 PM)
Rizzla
Navigator
Options
It is becoming a joke now that we are still waiting for the beta 3 of one ui 4 on the note 20 in the UK. It is the middle of December now. Whilst other countries had It at the end of November. Is their a serious issue with beta 3 that it cannot be released in the UK.
8 REPLIES 8
Forash
Pioneer
Options
There are many posts about this already. They found some issues which the developers are working to resolve so it is stable
0 Likes
Niknak89
Navigator
Options
I recon it will be out very soon
0 Likes
Niknak89
Navigator
Options
...1639517215448.gif
0 Likes
ToddS
Apprentice
Options
Hi, I'm on the Note 20 ultra in the UK and I have the update! However its really buggy at this current moment. I wouldn't suggest it just yet!
0 Likes
Bharwah
Pathfinder
Options
Same man, been waiting a little while now, starting to become impatient as well,
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Rizzla,

Our developers planned the release of the third Beta update for you, but unfortunately some other issues appeared.
The issues encountered by the developers during retesting sadly are not the minor issues, some of them could be really disturning or even dangerous for your devices. So we could not take that risk. That's why the third Beta release on the European market had to be postponed.

In relation to that, the next Beta update will be released not earlier than next week.

We are sorry for all the inconveniences.

Thank you in advance for your understanding 😊.

0 Likes
Matthaus
Pioneer
Options
Will we get another update before Christmas?
0 Likes
Samtastic
Apprentice
Options
I beta test a lot of software and apps but this has to be the worst I've ever tested from the 1st update to the 2nd something went really wrong. This version is so unstable but now we've got to wait a long time for the 3rd because by the sounds of it the update has got some really bad issues. Surely they could do a rollback update putting us back on the 1st beta version while they sort the 3rd update out.
0 Likes