otomo81
Student
Options
This is the first and last time I ever sign up to a beta 
16 REPLIES 16
Forash
Pioneer
Options
Then you didn't know what you are signing up for.
Forash
Pioneer
Options
I agree it is frustrating. I think Korea get Snapdragon whilst in the UK we get Exynos CPUs so they are different softwares
0 Likes
Shopon82
Explorer
Options
Same rolling back as we speak. When I sell my phone I won't want it to be buggy and laggy and the 22 isn't ready yet. Patiently waiting....
John100
Student
Options
They released a note last week saying that they had found serious issues in the 3rd beta before it was released and couldn't release it in that state. A beta will be buggy and unstable and you were warned about it before you signed up. It even says not to use your daily phone for it !
otomo81
Student
Options
When I spend £1300 on a phone believe me it's my daily phone
0 Likes
Emwok
Explorer
Options
Rest of the world has been treated badly by Samsung for years. Samsung's top priorities are the U.S. and South Korea, in that order. We've gotten Samsung's worst hardware every year for the past 5 years; worse processor and worse camera despite paying MORE than the U.S. Giving them the best ensures good reviews that Samsung can then use in their marketing despite being irrelevant to 80% of the world.

I'm absolutely not surprised the beta situation has turned out like this. We really don't matter.
0 Likes
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello everyone.

I am sorry, that your experiences with the beta are not the best this year. And I do understand the frustration. We have tried to release the Beta 3 binary as planned, but due to the problems with the software, it had to be held back. Now our development team is working on fixing the problem and testing the solution, but they need some time for it, to make sure that there are no further similar situations. 

0 Likes