Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues

(Topic created on: 02-01-2022 07:26 AM)
Dannycampbell
First Poster
Options
So i have noticed i cant use google pay. My screen flickers slightly when using the keyboard. Sometimes when scrolling through apps the refresh rate is about 10 fps. The camera quality is pretty poor. And it takes 1-2 seconds to take a picture which means all my pictures are blurry.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Matthaus
Pioneer
Options
There is at least a dozen threads already about Google pay. Have you read any of them?!
Shopon82
Explorer
Options
Try changing the resolution worked for me regarding the flicker and speed.
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Dannycampbell,

Earlier, during the Beta Program, Google Pay app was not functional. However, this time it is possible that the situation will change - currently, some responsible people are trying to make it work also during the Beta.

In the meantime, I recommend you to use the Samsung Pay app 😉. Google Pay app will certainly be working in the official version of the software.

As for the other problems, have you tried to clear cache of the Samsung Keyboard and Camera apps and then reboot your phone? If that won't help, please report the issues via the Samsung Members app attaching log files to each problem :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:

0 Likes