Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant connect to wifi Galaxy S10

(Topic created on: 27-10-2019 03:17 PM)
RobH15
Apprentice
Options

Installed android 10 Saturday 26/10/19, install went smoothly and had no issues until the Sunday afternoon, where my S10 will not connect to any of my wifi networks. Tried restarting the phone, forgetting all saved networks, resetting network, cleared system cache and rebooted all routers in the house and issue is still present, I don't really want to do a reset and have to reinstall everything.  Does anyone have any advice as google has no suggestion . 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hi @RobH15 

I have asked the development team if there is a solution for that problem, but so far it seems they might need more data for it.
So if possible, please send us an error report via Beta Feedback option in Samsmung Members app. That would help us out for sure! :winking-face:

Andy3
Voyager
Options

No problems here connecting to wifi. I can connect to all wifi networks both public and private. It's not an issue with the beta firmware or everyone would have the issue

0 Likes
RobH15
Apprentice
Options

It was an issue on my device after a day of running the beta software,  I resolved it by factory resetting my S10 and it has be good since.

0 Likes
RobH15
Apprentice
Options
Thanks, I have sorted it now by factory resetting my phone and restoring from a backup.