Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some major S Pen issues

(Topic created on: 06-09-2022 05:04 AM)
CODEdragonCal
Navigator
Options
I hope this gets fixed at some point but the S Pen in the beta builds can be very buggy with battery draining instead of charging in the phone and failure to connect. It was left at 20% charge and I barely used it today!

Yes, there is a workaround to this but only temporarily as this issue will occur again within a day or two but resetting it in the s pen settings can help. 

Note that I don't use the S Pen for long periods of time and I only use it to make a quick notes so I tend to take it out multiple times a day.

Cover image

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
CODEdragonCal
Navigator
Options
^ Guess you could call that an issue with Samsung Members app too not being able to post multiple images lol
0 Likes
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @CODEdragonCal,

Please also report this issue via Samsung Members app so the developers can take a look and hopefully fix this 😁

Have a good day!

0 Likes
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
I don't get that problem with the SPen on mine, I'm not an heavy user though but mine is always charged.
0 Likes
theoracle
Pathfinder
Options
I can confirm if I have the s pen toggle air actions on, I am continuously getting notifications for pairing the pen. This is why the pen is inside the phone and not removed.