Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung promotion Google play vouchers expired

(Topic created on: 12-09-2022 05:32 PM)
Wakkout
Pioneer
Options
Has anyone else received expired vouchers through the Samsung promotion program? 
6 REPLIES 6
Enigmatron
Journeyman
Options
Yes, same issue here. Contacted Google who verified the voucher is indeed expired. Couldn't release any more information due to it being issues by "Samsung"
Contacted Samsung rewards, they are aware of the issue....... that's all they have been able to say.
Cannot say if we will be issued with a new voucher, if the existing code will work.
Abit of communication would be nice
0 Likes
ThatGuyJacobee
Navigator
Options
I've had that when I got my s22 ultra on launch day, and then randomly few weeks later ot started working again, so not sure what's up with it being down again.
0 Likes
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Wakkout

I imagine it must have been quite a disappointment for you. 🙁

In such a case, the best thing to do is to contact Samsung Support directly: Help & Contact | Samsung United Kingdom.

They will certainly be able to help you. 🙂

0 Likes
mark770
Voyager
Options
Still waiting on mine from my Galaxy watch 5 Pro purchase. Son in law purchased new Flip after mine and has received his buds so feels like quite a delay for just a voucher
Wakkout
Pioneer
Options
Samsung has said that is a common problem, invite me to wait for the new codes but after a month a have no news. Unbelievable attitude from Samsung. Again the only one who has to pay is the customer. Disgusting behaviour
0 Likes
Osimoregulation
Journeyman
Options
The really reason you did not get the voucher is because it is scam conducted by Samsung. It is another way of making customer buy their product. It happened to me twice. The last one was google voucher and the link did not work. Scam scam keep away from samsung
0 Likes